Welcome to Heart to Heart Adoptions
We understand that you may feel very confused and afraid right now. Facing an unexpected pregnancy is a life-changing experience; one that we don’t want you to face alone. Heart to Heart has many different services to assist you in making your decision to place your baby for adoption a bit easier. Above all, our understanding and caring staff will be here to help you through this difficult time. We want to help.
We Help and Provide…
- Counselors to help you with your decision both during and after your pregnancy.
- Financial help related to your pregnancy, continuing for some time after placement.
- Transportation including temporary relocation and housing in Utah if necessary
- Child care during your delivery for your other children with you
- Emotional support during your labor and delivery
- Direct placement with the Adoptive Family. (Foster care is never an option with Heart to Heart.)
- The ability to choose the Adoptive Family for your child
- The ability to choose the level of openness of your adoption (open, semi-open, closed)
- Help to keep you in contact with your baby and Adoptive Family after placement.
- GED achievement courses
- Activities with other Birth Mothers
- 24 hour toll free phone support – just call 1-877-624-3278 (1-877-62-HEART)